Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: What a way to spend half an hour!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Wink

    OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I have just been able to access THAT thread and I have just one thing to say: that must be the best pic fest I have ever seen of Darren in the whole history of my time as a member of the DH.com [img]smile.gif[/img] Those guys are legends for posting that lot!! OMG I am going to have some lovely SEDD's tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Janie xx

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad you finally saw it. I thought you would burst if you didn't. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YEA i'm so happy for you now...I thought you'd pop if you didn't see them too.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    btw what are SEDD's?? I'm guessin' it's something to do with darren dreams.

  4. #4
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    your right Janie it was very lovely!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Janiesig2

    Janie are you looking [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    Lainy OMG how sweet you are [img]smile.gif[/img] That's simply wonderful hun, thank you so much for going to all that trouble just for me [img]smile.gif[/img] *smushes you*

    Janie xx

  7. #7
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:
    YEA i'm so happy for you now...I thought you'd pop if you didn't see them too.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    btw what are SEDD's?? I'm guessin' it's something to do with darren dreams.
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Krissy, SEDD's are sexy erotic Darren (or in Terry and Ivana's case Duncan) dreams [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

    Janie xx

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok..thanks Janie...it's good to hear your going to have a good night.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Janie I changed my mind take a look at this one maybe you like better.

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Janie3

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Chocolate15's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    527
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oooh which thread has all these fab pictures in? *also wants SEDD tonight* lol

    xxLauren

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •